Our programs include:
- Creation of a personalized development plan
- Two to three monthly intense
one-on-one sessions with individual leader
- Unique and exclusive ROI® metric embedded in program
- Three-way sessions with coach, leader, and his/her manager to ensure support to leader
- Unlimited email and phone support between sessions
- Booster session three months following program completion
Executive coaching is a professional partnership between a certified coach and a business leader designed to maximize personal and professional potential using a thought-provoking process. It is viewed as a collaborative alliance focused on change and transformation. Executive coaching is delivered in a one-on-one format, upholding confidentiality.
Although executive coaching is inspired and takes the best from social sciences, this professional service should not be confused with psychotherapy or counseling. Distinct from these other services, executive coaching is viewed as a co-creative equal relationship, helping individuals who are not suffering emotionally (i.e., dysfunctions) deal with attainable goals and possibilities and who desire to move to a higher or better level of functioning.
Papillon MDC Inc.'s targeted executive coaching programs are unique in the marketplace because they:
- Marry the latest scientific research stemming from the psychology of mindfulness and positive functioning with a coaching mindset and approach
- Consider the complexities inherent in organizations as well as the role of leaders in maximizing their effectiveness and overall contributions
- Employ solution-focused techniques to help leaders become aware of how they think and feel about themselves and their place of work
- Bring into the coaching interaction a mindfulness presence in how and when solution-focused techniques are employed
- Quantify the leader's progress toward his or her established coaching goal through our Return On Investment (ROI) metric
- Prepare leaders in advance for experiencing the coaching process by clarifying expectations, notions of confidentiality, and ownership. Leaders are expected to take full ownership of their coaching journey
- Ensure strong organizational support from managers throughout the process
- Hold leaders accountable to their coaching goal
- Integrates the psychology of mindfulness, and acceptance & commitment practices in how we listen and question for the sole purpose of helping leaders change the relationship they hold with their thoughts and feelings; thereby, creating greater psychological flexibility to move themselves toward their coaching goal. Their coaching goal is the desired state they define at the start of their process, and learn how to move closer by taking actions that are observable and quantifiable.
This unique approach, exclusive to Papillon MDC Inc, provides leaders with a powerful forum to own their development, sustain change and, ultimately transform and...take flight in their careers!
Executive Coaching - C-Suite Program
Target Audience: CEOs, Presidents, CFOs; CMOs; COOs, and EVP or SVPs.
Goal: Challenge and sharpen the awareness of the leader regarding his/her role in responding to the demands of organization as well as in contributing to creating the proper ethos for the organization.
Benefits: The leader gains a deeper, broader, and clearer understanding of the issues he/she faces in his/her role, and the capacity to respond effectively.
Executive Coaching to Optimize Performance
Target Audience: High potential and high achievers/performers across the organization. Also helpful for high-performing leaders who have lost sight of how to move their performance forward.
Goal: Guide already successful leaders to maximize their potential and achieve even higher levels of performance.
Benefits: The leader gains clarity on habits and ways of thinking that contribute or derail from optimal performance in relation to organizational goals. In addition, the leader is able to appreciate his/her impact on teams and business targets, and to work toward improvement and/or sustainability of optimal influence.
Executive Coaching to Develop and Sustain Talent
Target Audience: Emerging leaders, newly established leaders in current position within the last 2 years, as well as identified top talent.
Goal: Help leaders realize their full potential and work toward continual sustainability within the context of the organization's vision and objectives.
Benefits: The leader gains awareness of his/her strengths in relation to organizational goals, and works toward sustaining them despite challenges. In addition, the leader becomes empowered to leverage newly identified potential.
Executive Coaching to Accelerate Integration
Target Audience: Newly appointed or promoted leaders, as well as those who have been transferred to a different business unit/department.
Goal: Facilitate and accelerate the leader's integration in his/her new role by providing support and guidance, while ensuring a clear understanding of responsibilities, processes, and cultural values/norms.
Benefits: The leader experiences optimal performance, alignment, and team effectiveness by leveraging his/her strengths and addressing possible derailers early on in the process of integration. In addition, the leader is able to successfully own his/her place within the organization through the formation of partnerships with key stakeholders.
Purposeful Career Coaching
Target Audience: Leaders interested in exploring a new career path within the organization, those who are contemplating retirement, as well as leaders interested in moving into a different career.
Goal: Facilitate the process of career decision making by reframing unhelpful beliefs about careers and removing cognitive and emotional barriers.
Benefits: The leader feels empowered to take the next step while remaining mindful of his/her role in transferring formal and tacit knowledge to key individuals.