We define integrity by the following key values:
- Insight: We take pride in our ability to develop for ourselves and for our clients a truthful understanding of where they are, where they want to be and how they’re going to get there.
- Honesty: We practice and rely on trust, transparency and sincerity, in order to cultivate truly effective partnerships with our clients.
- Solidarity: Alongside a leader, his or her manager, and the organization as a whole, we work as a team to nourish a harmony of perspectives and find strength in unity and common goals.
- Creativity: We show courage in forming a relationship with the unknown by listening with fierce attention to what is not being said when developing fresh ideas and new ways of doing things to achieve successTM.
- Courage: We are mindful of the choices we make in serving our clients. We will walk away from mandates that do not respond to what we do best. We will push for purposeful conversations on matters that are impeding optimal functioning for the individual leader, team, and organization as a whole. And, we will work ourselves out of a job, thereby empowering organizations.