PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM
Prepare teams to truly leverage their collective wisdom to drive the business forward and ensure positive growth by optimizing their skills as a team and leveraging their Board. How? By providing knowledge and skills that allow leaders to function more effectively as ONE team when exploring common key tensions that can impede optimal functioning of the organization, and effective brainstorming on viable solutions.
- We facilitate the understanding of what is required by each leader to reach a level of optimal team functioning. A coaching approach is used to increase ownership in one’s development and learning, and we combine this with the psychology of optimal organizational functioning to turn insights into action.
- Executive Leaders willing to grow collectively to bring their organization to the next level of performance
- Department Head Leaders who work closely with one another to improve collaborative practices and bring additional value to the organization
Leaders will learn how to:
- Leverage their dual role on the executive team: As Representatives of their Departments and Ambassadors of the Corporation. This allows for a redefinition of one’s leadership in the context of this known duality
- Recognize opportunities to use coaching and mentoring to facilitate conversations as a Representative and as an Ambassador
- Work with specific principles in mind when facilitating effective decision- making in crisis situations
- Optimize the value of the Board when faced with organizational challenges
Module 1: DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES
- Part 1: Leaders learn development strategies of coaching, mentoring, and managing, and their impact on
- Part 2: Through practical exercises, leaders experience the art of listening and questioning in relation to each development strategy.
- Part 3: Through case studies, leaders exert discerning judgment in promoting engagement, accountability, and well- being.
Module 2: KEY TENSIONS
- Part 1: Leaders broaden their perspective in relation to the dual role they hold: As Representatives and as Ambassadors.
- Part 2: Leaders learn how to identify, address, and minimize key tensions in teams.
- Part 3: Leaders secure in place their commitment on how to work more collaboratively in a document that defines their dual role in relation to minimizing tensions during discussions of critical
Module 3: COMMUNICATION STYLES
- Part 1: Leaders identify their communication style and become aware of how they impact
- Part 2: Leaders embrace a methodology to move conversations toward solutions by learning how to effectively give and receive feedback.
- Part 3: Leaders develop a team charter to hold themselves accountable to changed behavioral habits and transformed ways of thinking about.