Purpose of the program
For so many managers and leaders, 2020 was a challenging year because of the rapid transition to leading teams remotely. After several months, some have been able to gain a little footing, but the obstacles that plagued 2020 shouldn’t continue to be a shared struggle for 2021. The post-2020 vision of work will very likely continue to include remote work and/or a hybrid model that combines telecommuting and office time, which means leading teams in 2021 will be more important than ever before if you want your team to be dynamic, healthy, productive, and impactful.
Who Should Register
This training is designed specifically for organizational leaders interested in developing their team, optimizing team performance, keeping their team connected, and sustaining a leadership culture through effective remote work practices.
This mini-course has a unique “coach approach” to understand and enhance leadership skills from the perspective of certified coaching and leadership experts. Using this knowledge, you are going to learn strategies that positively impact mindset so that team members able to be productive, connected, and collaborative. In addition to the live web-based sessions, a concise manual will be provided to registered participants. The final 15 to 30 minutes of each live web-based session is reserved for questions from attendees.
- Recognize your ability to shape your team’s perception of remote work
- Identify and understand the common problems associated with telecommuting
- Identify and understand methods for leading with compassion toward psychological well-being
- Understand the impact of your leadership style with regards to the psychological well-being of team members
- Learn how to optimize discussions and contributions when you lead virtual meetings
- Implement methods to improve productivity and engagement with workers in remote and hybrid working environments