Solidify collaborative partnerships among team members.
Two complementary styles of facilitation are used:
The facilitator listens to the language used by the group; integrates the leadership brand at every possible opportunity; and models positive ways of interacting with others.
- A model that focuses on maximizing knowledge transfer
Through theory, self-reflection, and practice exercises, participants gain an understanding of their own dynamics in terms of:
- Communication Style
- Mind-traps that prevent them from being successful as leaders
- Collaborative attitudes
- Behavioral habits that bring about team and business success
Each participant will learn to:
- Develop a deep appreciation for each other
- Consider all relevant facts and opinions when understanding events, situations, and problems
- Develop a deep commitment to discussing risky issues despite the anticipation of emotional discomfort
- Exercise mutual control in ways that enables everyone to influence without authority