Executive coaching is a professional partnership between a certified coach and a business leader designed to maximize personal and professional potential using a thought-provoking process. It is viewed as a collaborative alliance focused on change and transformation. Executive coaching is delivered in a one-on-one format, upholding confidentiality.
Although executive coaching is inspired and takes the best from social sciences, this professional service should not be confused with psychotherapy or counseling. Distinct from these other services, executive coaching is viewed as a co-creative equal relationship, helping individuals who are not suffering from emotional pain (ie requires clinical intervention) work toward attainable goals and possibilities and who desire to push their potential to the next level.
Papillon MDC Inc.’s targeted executive coaching programs are unique in the marketplace because they:
- Marry the latest scientific research stemming from the psychology of mindfulness and positive functioning with a coaching mindset and approach
- Consider the complexities inherent in organizations as well as the role of leaders in maximizing their effectiveness and overall contributions
- Employ solution-focused techniques to help leaders become aware of how they think and feel about themselves and their place of work
- Bring into the coaching interaction a mindfulness presence in how and when solution-focused techniques are employed
- Quantify the leader’s progress toward his or her established coaching goal through our Return On Investment (ROI) metric
- Prepare leaders in advance for experiencing the coaching process by clarifying expectations, notions of confidentiality, and ownership. Leaders are expected to take full ownership of their coaching journey
- Ensure strong organizational support from managers throughout the process
- Hold leaders accountable for their coaching goal
- Integrates the psychology of mindfulness, and acceptance & commitment practices in how we listen and question for the sole purpose of helping leaders change the relationship they hold with their thoughts and feelings; thereby, creating greater psychological flexibility to move themselves toward their coaching goal. Their coaching goal is the desired state they define at the start of their process, and learn how to move closer by taking actions that are observable and quantifiable.
This unique approach, exclusive to Papillon MDC Inc, provides leaders with a powerful forum to own their development, sustain change and, ultimately transform and…take flight in their careers!
Our programs include:
- Creation of a personalized development plan
- Two to three monthly intense one-on-one sessions with individual leader
- Unique and exclusive ROI® metric embedded in all of our programs
- Three-way sessions with coach, leader, and his/her manager to ensure support to the leader
- Unlimited email and phone support between sessions
- Booster session three months following program completion