Michael Cullen is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and highly experienced facilitator specializing in leadership, executive, and career coaching & development. With an absolute passion for collaborating with clients who are motivated to move beyond the status quo and put their idealism to the test, his strengths-based approach has served to successfully coach hundreds of executives and managers through complex change, growth and transition challenges.
Michael’s Unique Style
Michael’s unique style of coaching and facilitation is the result of intensive international training and continuous professional development coupled with an extensive history of working with executives worldwide. His highly engaging and non-judgmental approach allows for effective exploration of feasible options, new opportunities, and practical solutions. Michael’s genuine concern for his client’s success, blended with his ease of connection with both the person and the issue, consistently results in high-impact and memorable coaching experiences.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Professional & Personal Coach Certificate (PPCC), Concordia University
- Qualified Coaching Supervisor, Association of Coaching Supervisors
- Group Coaching Certificate, Potentials Realized
- Team Coaching Certificate, Concordia University
- MBTI & TKI Certificates, Psychometrics Canada
- Motivational Interviewing Certificates (MI), HETI Maine
- BA Specialization in Communication Studies (with Distinction), Concordia University
In addition to his private coaching & consulting practice, Michael designs and facilitates leadership programs and workshops for global organizations in the private, public, and non-profit sectors.
Mr. Cullen is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
You can download Michael’s bio here